- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves, at room
- 1 1/2 (6.3-ounce) packages miniature bite-size
sweet tart shells
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone cheese,
- 1/4 cup Limoncello or lemonade
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, halved
Place about 1/2-teaspoon strawberry preserves in bottom of each
tart shell; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, Limoncello or lemonade
and lemon juice. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until
In a medium bowl combine cream, sugar and lemon extract. Beat at
medium-high speed with an electric mixer until medium peaks form. Fold
into mascarpone mixture, stirring until combined.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon mascarpone mixture into each tart shell.
Top each with a strawberry half.