- 1 tbsp. Cabbage/ Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 tbsp. Onion (grated)
- 1 tbsp. Tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsp.. Raw Cream Or Mayonnaise
- 3 slices White Bread
- Salt according to taste
- Black Pepper according to taste
You can even grill them in your sandwich maker and name them Grilled
Serve in a plate with sauce & chips.
1. Cut the edges of the bread slices. Mix cabbage, onions and
tomatoes in a plate.
2. Fill one bread slices with the filling, put a swirl of cream or Mayo
on top sprinkle salt & pepper and cover the top with another bread
slice, again put some mixture on the top of the covered slice put some
filling, swirl some cream sprinkle salt & pepper and cover the bread
slice with the third bread.
3. Cut into triangles. Decorate with a cherry.