For an added touch you can include some pine nuts in step
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, stem and seed pod removed and
discarded, sliced (about 2 cups sliced)
- 4 green onions, chopped, including green parts that are not dried
- 1 lb baby bok choy, bottom root ball cut off and discarded, rinsed
thoroughly, torn into smaller pieces
1 Heat a tablespoon each of grapeseed (or canola) oil
and sesame oil in a large sauté pan on high heat. Add the chopped
yellow peppers and green onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until
lightly browned. (Keep a watch so that the onions don't burn.)
2 Lower the heat and add the bok choy. Stir to coat with the
oil in the pan. Cook only until the bok choy has wilted. The thicker,
whiter ends of the baby bok choy should still be somewhat crunchy.
Serve immediately. Serves 4-6 as a side.