- 4 slices of bread
- 2 Cheese Singles
- 2 tsp. of chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 tomato , chopped finely
- 1 tsp. Oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. green chilies, chopped finely
- A little melted butter for brushing the sandwiches
In the filling you can add any vegetable and cook until tender before
stuffing the mixture in the bread.
Serve with Green Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.
1. Cook together the onion, tomato , coriander, green chilies, salt
and pepper in a little oil for 3 minutes.
2. Divide the filling into two equal portions.
3. To make a sandwich – take 1 slice of bread, place one slice of cheese
,one portion of filling in between the cheese slice, and then place
another bread slice on the top.
4. Brush a little melted butter on each sandwich and toast it in a
sandwich maker till well browned.
5. Repeat the same with the other sandwich.
6. Cut each sandwich into 2 triangles and eat hot.