- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Dutch process cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (6-ounce) package raspberry creme filled
dark chocolate baking pieces (recommended: Hershey's Premier Dark
Chocolate Baking Pieces Filled With Raspberry Creme)
- Raspberry Icing, recipe follows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars together at medium
speed until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and baking powder; gradually
add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in baking pieces.
Drop cookies by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 to
Remove to wire racks to cool. Once cool, drizzle with Raspberry
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until smooth.