- 1 package chocolate wafers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened (on
counter for 15 to 20 minutes)
- 6 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine crushed cookie wafers with melted butter and press onto
bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Combine softened ice cream and 5 tablespoons coffee-flavored
liqueur using a stand mixer or hand mixer until creamy. Fill pie crust
with ice cream mixture, cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for
3 to 4 hours.
Whip heavy cream with powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Top
frozen pie with whipped cream. Refreeze for 1 hour.
Combine remaining tablespoon of coffee-flavored liqueur with hot
fudge sauce, drizzle over top of pie and serve.