- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce Pepperidge Farm® Puff
Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (about 6 ounces) refrigerated
pasteurized crabmeat, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced almond
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Cut the
pastry sheet into 12 (2-inch) circles with a cutter. Place the pastry
circles onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove
the pastries from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 10
minutes. Split each pastry into 2 layers, making 24 in all.
Stir the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in the
milk, horseradish, black pepper and crabmeat.
Spread the crabmeat mixture on 12 bottom pastry layers. Top with
the onions, almonds and top pastry layers. Sprinkle with the paprika.